We are dedicated to teaching rope bondage as a way of sharing intimacy, vulnerability, and as a tool to explore each other and our selves. Some things have changed since the pandemic started, others remained the same. What remained the same is our unbroken motivation to interact with curious minds of all levels through the medium of rope.
Currently, all lessons and workshops are online only. As soon as the health authorities give green light to interactions between households, we will resume in-person lessons. Stay tuned.
The structure of a personal lesson and how to book one:
- The content of the lesson can be chosen in the booking form (beginner, pattern, movement, communication, suspensions, etc.)
- The duration of a lesson is 2h.
- To book, please send us an email to email@example.com with your preferred time.
- Single lesson: $120CAD (per couple, tax included).
- Discounts available. Please ask for more info*.
*We understand that the cost of private lessons may be prohibitive for some, especially in this time. If you are in a situation that makes it difficult to afford this education, especially if you are a member of a marginalized group, please reach out via email. We will find a way to make it happen.
Book an in person private tuition with Barkas or Addie. From absolute beginner to professionals. Private personal lessons are tailored towards the needs of the student. Professional rope education for safety, progress, and creativity.
Please read our COVID19- safety measures for in person private tuition below.
Book now by writing us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org